Our annual poll is back! You can cast your ballot now for your local favorites. Just quickly review the ↓ ground rules below ↓ before you click to vote.
– One vote per person. The email address you submit is essentially your ID. We’re only counting one ballot per email address and we will be keeping an eye out for ballot box stuffing.
– All questions are optional. Though we’d love for you to vote in as many categories as you can, you are welcome to pick and choose.
– Write in your favorites if they’re not nominated. We did the best we could to be comprehensive, but the write-in box is there for a reason – use it!
– Voting ends April 21!
– New this year! We have divided the poll by category: Dining, Retail, Services, Home & Garden and Arts & Entertainment. This way, you can fill out the five surveys at your leisure instead of working through it in one sitting. (Note: You will need to use the same email address for every survey.)
– A reminder that the results will be announced in our July/August issue, complete with features about a few of our winners. Be sure to check it out.
Without further ado, click the category above you’d like to start your survey with, and happy voting!