Here's what you'll find inside our first issue of 2011, our Romance Issue:
* We sought out couples desperately needing a date, and they responded in droves! We selected three Chapel Hill couples and designed a date just for them. Editor Andrea Griffith Cash and Photographer Briana Brough tagged along -- we hope our couples had as much fun as we did. After you've read the story, click here for videos of our couples on their dates.
* Annual Bridal Guide: We uncover the latest wedding trends and share a mother-of-the-bride makeover.
* Some Like It Hot: The four hot beverages that will have you wishing winter could stick around a bit longer.
* Fitness Directory: A new year means new resolutions to get healthy. We offer a comprehensive listing of fitness centers in the area, and Senior Associate Editor Eleanor-Scott Davis shares her experience taking a class at the new Pure Barre studio.
* Great Homes of Chapel Hill: Carol Ann Zinn's stunning remodeling of her Lake Forest Goforth home.
* NEW Business Section: A Q&A with Harrington Bank's Larry Loeser.
And Much More!
In Every Issue:
Columns from Freddie Kiger and Emily Matchar
Neighborhood Dining + Foodie Fodder
Alm@nac | Our Events Listing
The Link | The latest happenings in our community
Bonds | Local Wedding Celebrations