104 Meadowmont Village Cir
Chapel Hill, NC 27517
In honor of Father’s Day, all Orangetheory Fitness studios in the Triangle are offering two free classes for all local dads to use during the month of June! Whether you’re looking to ditch your current “dad bod” or if you’re already working hard to avoid one, this offer is for you! Orangetheory Fitness provides a proven science-based fitness concept with its one-hour high-intensity interval training workouts that have been named the #1 workout in the nation by Men’s Journal. The fun and effective workouts have provided many members with proven and long-lasting results, perfect for these upcoming summer months when you want to look your best.
In order to claim your two free classes, call the studio near you and say “Father’s Day” over the phone to get the offer. This deal is valid for the month of June only and can only be used by first-time local visitors. Both free classes must be taken within the same week of each other. Call the studio for complete details.
Claim your offer at any of the following Triangle locations near you:
• Chapel Hill: (919) 883-9424, 104 Meadowmont Village Cir., Chapel Hill, NC in Meadowmont Village shopping center
• Holly Springs: (919) 267-1683, 141 Grand Hill Pl. Holly Springs, NC in Holly Springs Towne Center shopping center
• Morrisville: (919) 883-9469, 1112 Market Center Dr., Morrisville, NC in Park West Village shopping center
• North Raleigh: (919) 263-5668, 6625 Falls of Neuse Rd., Suite 107, Raleigh, NC in Falls Village shopping center
• Wake Forest: (919) 761-7778, 12646 Capital Blvd., Suite 152, Wake Forest, NC in Wake Forest Crossing shopping center
About Orangetheory Fitness:
Orangetheory Fitness is a one-of-a-kind group personal training workout broken into intervals of cardiovascular and strength training. Backed by the science of excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, Orangetheory Fitness’ heart-rate-monitored training is designed to keep heart rates in a target zone that stimulates metabolism and increases energy. Led by skilled instructors, participants use a variety of equipment including treadmills, rowing machines, TRX Suspension Training and free weights, burning up to 1,000 calories per class. The result is the Orange Effect – more energy, visible toning and extra calorie burn for up to 36 hours post-workout.