For over 20 years, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series has made running fun by infusing each course with live bands, cheer teams and more. In 2018, we are bringing our best to the Humana Rock ‘n’ Roll Raleigh Half Marathon presented by WRAL with more music, runner support and community engagement every step of the way.
Through the years, this event has become known for its beautiful tree lined course taking runners up and down the hills of historic downtown district, and with a half marathon and 5K, there is something for everyone. Humana celebrates the many reasons people have for living a healthy and active lifestyle at any age. The company’s sponsorship of the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series is an ideal outlet for highlighting our commitment to helping the Raleigh community achieve their best health.
We invite you, your friends and family to run with us in 2018!
Friday, April 6
• 3:00 pm-7:00 pm – Health & Fitness Expo – Raleigh Convention Center, Halls B & C
Saturday, April 7
• 8:00 am – 5K (Dorothea Dix Park)
• 9:15 am – 1 Mile (Dorothea Dix Park)
• 10:00 am-5:00 pm – Health & Fitness Expo Raleigh Convention Center, Halls B & C
Sunday, April 8
• 8:00 am – Half Marathon (Start Line: Fayetteville St. at East Davie St.)