For the third year, TerraVita celebrates the men and women who love to play with fire, but with a twist. Hill Fire: Coastal Roast will celebrate the bounty of our shores and farms with a seafood and veg-forward inspired menu. Our line up:
– Scott Crawford of Crawford and Son in Raleigh, NC
– Annie Pettry of Decca in Louisville, KY
– Ian Boden of The Shack VA in Staunton, VA
– Kevin Johnson of The Grocery in Charleston, SC
– Dean Neff of PinPoint Restaurant in Wilmington, NC
– Cheetie Kumar of Garland in Raleigh, NC
– Gabe Barker of Pizzeria Mercato in Carrboro, NC
– Teddy Diggs of Il Palio in Chapel Hill, NC
– Lionel Vatinet of La Farm Bakery in Cary, NC
– Bruce Moffett of the Moffett Restaurant Group (ncluding Barrington’s Restaurant, Stagioni: Four Seasons of Food and Good Food on Montford) in Charlotte, NC
— Chelsea Raby in Stuart, VA
In addition, we’ll have cider by James Creek Ciderhouse and craft beer by Fullsteam Brewery.
Tickets are $85.
On sale now: terravitafest.com