211 Pittsboro St
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
Crossroads Chapel Hill, the signature restaurant at The Carolina Inn, A Destination Hotel led by Michelin-Rated Executive Chef Brandon Sharp, is hosting a special brunch buffet on November 24 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Chef Sharp’s Thanksgiving menu honors the familiar and beloved flavors of a traditional Thanksgiving spread while infusing imaginative and unexpected ingredients for memorable dining experiences that cannot be recreated at home!
Crossroads Chapel Hill’s brunch buffet offers exceptional variety, capturing the spirit of the holiday with traditional entrée options plus cold salads, seafood and holiday desserts. The package, priced at $69.95 for adults; $64.95 for seniors (ages 60+); $28.95 for children (ages 5+) and free for the little ones, includes:
– Cold Salads to pique the vegetarian and vegan interest, such as a Pumpkin Tortellini Salad with sherry pumpkinseed vinaigrette, Tuscan Kale and Caramelized Pear with spicy walnuts & cider dressing, Citrus Lobster Salad, and more
– Antipasti Displays of grilled and chilled vegetables, charcuterie and breads with olive tapenade, pimento cheese and sun dried tomato hummus
– Seafood Display including poached shrimp & crab claws, smoked salmon, trout and shellfish
– Thankful Bounty of a traditional spread with smoked turkey, roasted acorn squash, candied yam casserole, gravy, duck confit and other classics
– Action Station with Yukon whipped potatoes
– Carving Items consisting of roasted turkey, glazed ham, smoked prime rib and yeast rolls
– Children’s Buffet offering fruit salad, chicken fingers, Nathan’s hot dog sliders, tater tots, sautéed green beans, assorted cookies and brownies
– Pastry Chef Sara’s Holiday Desserts selection of pies, cakes and traditional confections