Home Events


Chapelboro CROP Hunger Walk @ Carrboro Town Commons
Apr 22 @ 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm

Hosted by IFC, CROP Hunger Walk is a family-friendly 3.7-mile or 0.8-mile stroll through Carrboro and Chapel Hill, including UNC-Chapel Hill.

People like you walk as individuals or as part of groups organized by religious communities, businesses, schools, non-profit agencies, or civic associations. Anybody who wants to contribute their time and/or money to support those in need is welcome.

Pre-register or donate online at: https://www.crophungerwalk.org/chapelhillnc Registration opens on April 22 at 1:30 in Carrboro Town Commons, and the walk kicks off at 2:30.

Church World Service distributes 75 percent of funds raised to hunger relief programs in more than 80 countries. The remaining 25 percent benefits IFC’s members and residents through the Food Pantry and Community Kitchen.